The Guide To Choosing, Planting and Growing in Containers Or the Ground
- Fruit Growing
- Composting Made Easy
- Worm Farming
- Growing Giant Pumpkins
- Raised Bed Gardening
- Container Gardening
- Square Foot Gardening
- Canning & Preserving at Home
- Growing Herbs - A Beginners Guide To Growing, Using, Harvesting and Storing Herbs
- How To Grow Potatoes
- Growing Garlic
- Keeping Chickens
- Greenhouse Gardening
- Companion Planting Secrets
- Cooking with Zucchini
- Indoor Gardening for Beginners
- Growing Chilies
- Growing Lavender - Growing, Using, Cooking and Healing with Lavender
- Hydroponic Gardening
"How To Grow Potatoes - The Guide To Choosing, Planting and Growing in Containers Or the Ground" is for anyone who wants to know how to grow their own delicious potatoes at home.
Growing potatoes can be easy but there are all sorts of pitfalls and problems which could potentially ruin your crop. This book provides you with a step by step guide to growing potatoes at home successfully. With the information in this book you will avoid the many problems people encounter when growing their own potatoes.
As you read this book you will learn all about the many different varieties of potatoes as well as exactly what they need to produce a bountiful crop for you. Not only that, but you will learn how to minimize the risk of loosing your crop and store your potatoes for use later in the year.
In "How To Grow Potatoes - The Guide To Choosing, Planting and Growing in Containers Or the Ground" you will learn:
- How to select the best seed potatoes to get the best crop, including the difference between first earlies, second earlies and main crop potatoes
- Why chitting your potatoes helps to produce a successful harvest
- The pros and cons of planting your potatoes in the ground, raised beds, a greenhouse or containers
- Exactly how to feed and water your potatoes for the best possible crop
- The one thing you must do to ensure your potatoes produce a large crop - this can make a big difference in how many potatoes you harvest!
- The best way to harvest and store your potatoes to prevent damage and rot
- What potato blight is and how to avoid it plus the best ways to deal with it if it infects your crop
- How to deal with the most common pests and diseases that affect potatoes
- Some of the best varieties of potatoes on the market and their uses
- How to grow sweet potatoes, a popular alternative to traditional potatoes
- A number of delicious recipes to make with your home grown potatoes
- Hints and tips to grow the best possible potatoes
Potatoes are an extremely popular crop to grow at home and this book will help you to avoid the common frustrations a home gardener will face. When you've read this book you will have all the information you need to successfully grow as many potatoes as you want at home!
Enjoy growing your own potatoes as "How To Grow Potatoes - The Guide To Choosing, Planting and Growing in Containers Or the Ground" explains all about the potential pitfalls and how to avoid them. Discover today how to grow potatoes at home!