How To Deal With A Glut Of Courgettes And Love It!
- Fruit Growing
- Composting Made Easy
- Worm Farming
- Growing Giant Pumpkins
- Raised Bed Gardening
- Container Gardening
- Square Foot Gardening
- Canning & Preserving at Home
- Growing Herbs
- How To Grow Potatoes
- Growing Garlic
- Keeping Chickens
- Greenhouse Gardening
- Companion Planting Secrets
- Cooking with Courgettes
- Indoor Gardening for Beginners
- Berry Gardening
- An Introduction to Smallholdings
- Growing Chilies
- Growing Lavender
- Growing Brassicas
- Environmentally Friendly Gardening
- A Gardener's Guide To Weeds
- Hydroponic Gardening
- Save Our Bees
"Cooking With Courgettes- Delicious Recipes, Preserves and More With Courgettes" is for anyone who is overwhelmed with the courgettes coming off the plants in the garden. The book is full of ideas on how to creatively, and deliciously, cope with a glut of courgettes.
Most people will throw some courgettes in with any regular meal, fry it or grill it, as those are the most common uses for it. However, there are plenty of other ways of eating a courgette that are both inventive and delicious. It is a surprisingly versatile vegetable that can be used for anything from a delicious, sweet cake through to a filling main course.
This book is full of interesting and, in some cases, unusual recipes for your courgettes. Whether you have grown yellow, round or even the traditional green courgette, there is plenty that you can do with it.
In "Cooking With Courgettes", you will learn:
- How to grow your own courgettes at home, it's easier than you think and can be grown in containers and small spaces
- Learn about the common pests and problems you may encounter when growing your own courgettes, including how to avoid the number one courgette plant killer
- Discover the many different varieties of courgettes you can grow at home, including their properties and uses
- Flower recipes - delicious recipes utilizing courgette flowers, a delicacy rarely cooked at home
- Recipes for raw courgette - some inventive ways to eat courgette with minimal or no cooking involved, and not just salads!
- Bread and cakes - courgette is fabulous for baking and you will learn some delicious sweet treats that will impress family and friends
- Soups - there are some delicious soups you can make with courgette, definitely worth trying
- Chutneys and preserves - these are great for preserving courgette for when it is out of season and great to serve with a wide variety of dishes
- Snacks - some simple but delicious quick snacks you can make using zucchini, including a favourite with everyone who tries it
- Main dishes - delicious dishes starring courgette that you will love
- Spiralizer recipes - some fantastic recipes using a spiralizer to create zoodles, or courgette noodles
Courgettes have a reputation as a boring vegetable, but, as this book proves, it is a very versatile and delicious vegetable. You can make dishes which no one will guess contains zucchini and people who do not normally like this vegetable will love to try. The courgette chocolate cake is to die for and a great way to get kids to eat zucchini! The courgette boats are a firm favourite that even people who don't like courgette will eat, and the courgette pizza bites are a wonderful snack where you can be creative.
Enjoy your zucchini as "Cooking With Courgettes" shows you some tasty, inventive ways of serving this vegetable. Discover today how you can make delicious meals that revitalises your interest in the humble courgette.